
YUMMO. Chris and I and our 2 freinds, Celeste and Johnathon went to a restaurant around here called Mimi's cafe. I know they are nationwide chain as well. The food was really good and keeping with our freaky traditions, we shot some dessert pics.
the first is a brownie sailboat that Celeste and J shared. It looked amazing, and I'm drooling right now thinking about it. LOL
The second is what Chris and I shared, it was a small brownie, (which was awesome) a bread pudding and on the other end an apple crisp. When we's go agin? I alos found they have pumpkin pancakes, for a limited itme, and I so have to get those before
they are gone!
1 comment:
Those look soooo good. Steve and I went to a Mimi's Cafe for breakfast. If I'd known they had desserts like that I'd have insisted on going back later; or just had dessert then and there.
The word verification thing is "furibilo". I like that. Maybe it could be a cat-compliment, like, "Mo's looking especially furibilo in those photos." lol
Post a Comment