Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Crap, I'm beat

I went to bed at 10pm last night, and as sure as the grass is green, God laughed at me and said Foolish child, you shall not get more than 6 hours sleep, and he saw fit to wake me at 4:18 am, and lying there until 5:30 when my husband's alarm for work went off. I figured, might as well get the hell up, and I have been up, since then. Argh, I also did nothing at all, except goof off on murmurs.com all day. sigh. It was fun though, and relaxing I suppose. I went to Weight Watchers too, and have lost another .6. That doesn't sound like much, but after 8 months, losing 1/2 pound a week is good. So I've lost 31.2 pounds so far, and am inching closer and closer to the 200 lb mark. My ass won't be so fat one day, I swear to God! Even if he wakes me up at 4:18 every day.

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Congrats on all your hard work so far. Even if you don't like me anymore. :P