Thursday, November 29, 2007
Yet another birthday
Yes, today is the day, it is the day that I am over the hump of 30dom and smack dab on my way to 40dom. I turn 36 today, and I don't really feel any different, or any older, although I can attest to the fact that I do feel older than 26. The bones and the myucles moan and groan a lot more than they did back then. So, this is also the first birthday I am away from all of my family and friends, online friends are the best really, they remember this stuff, and it's so easy to snd an email, a comment or a quick note somewhere, and some even send real honest to goodness cards. I never got to get to the mailbox yesterday, but it almost seems moot. My family hadn't called, and while it's still fairly early, you think my Mother would have called, most liely she forgets what day it is entirely. If it's not right in fornt of her face, then it doesn't exist. So, we shall see what the day borngs, on the family front. I guess I'm musing over this and contemplating it more because I am alone, I have to say while a nice break, not working sucks,it definitely keeps the mind and spirit occupied. So, off I go marching into late 30dom, barrels stocked, and guns a blazing, yet quietly just the same, just the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment