We went to a book reading/signing tongiht from the author Laurie Notaro. Now I'm not sure if my few readers have heard of her, but if not, go buy her books and a box of Depends, because you will piss yourself laughing. We had a riotus laughing session listening to her talk about the book and herself and of course, pictures are necessary. I'm extremely glad we went, even though the place it was held was literally in the middle of nowhere, with silos and cows right next dorr.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Idiot Girls Unite!
We went to a book reading/signing tongiht from the author Laurie Notaro. Now I'm not sure if my few readers have heard of her, but if not, go buy her books and a box of Depends, because you will piss yourself laughing. We had a riotus laughing session listening to her talk about the book and herself and of course, pictures are necessary. I'm extremely glad we went, even though the place it was held was literally in the middle of nowhere, with silos and cows right next dorr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good you enjoyed the book reading etc so much. Never heard of her, but I'll try to remember to give one of her books a go.
Post a Comment